Palisade Investment Partners Limited (“Palisade”) understands and appreciates that you, as a visitor to our website, under the domain name www.palisadepartners.com.au (“Website”), are concerned about the confidentiality and security of information that Palisade may collect about you. Palisade is committed to providing you with information on our services within a secure and confidential on-line environment.
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
The personal data about you which the Website may collect includes:
- Information collected when you register or update an online profile, which may include personal data such as your name and contact details;
- Information collected when you submit your resume or application to us for consideration of employment;
- The content of electronic forms you submit via the Website, requesting us to provide services or information, or take actions;
- Information submitted if you participate in an online survey or competition; and
- Any messages or comments you submit to us via the Website, which may include personal data such as name, email address and telephone number.
In common with many commercial websites we may also collect aggregated information which tells us about visitors to the Website but not the identity of those visitors. For example, we may collect information about the date, time and duration of visits and which pages of the Website are most commonly accessed. This information is used by us to help to administer and improve the Website.
USE AND DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
In addition to providing our products and services to you, any information we collect about you, may be used by Palisade’s associated entities or any entity carrying out functions on behalf of Palisade for:
- The purpose of enabling Palisade to provide services or information to you in accordance with your requests or reasonable expectations;
- The purposes of enabling Palisade to undertake research, planning, product development, risk assessment, risk modelling and marketing; and
- Any other purpose required by or to the extent permitted by law.
We will only disclose personal information to third party entities carrying out functions on behalf of Palisade on a confidential basis.
You should note that information we collect from you may also be disclosed to third parties if that disclosure is required by or to the extent permitted by law.
SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
Palisade uses a number of mechanisms to protect the security and integrity of personal data. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed as completely secure. So while we strive to protect such information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information transmitted to us and individuals do so at their own risk. Once any personal data comes into our possession, we will take reasonable steps to protect that information from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. From time to time the Website may contain links to other websites, and Palisade is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those websites.
A cookie is a small data file placed on your computer by Palisade’s server. A cookie contains information about your visit to the Website. When you visit the Website again, our server will look for the cookie and structure itself based on the information provided. A cookie identifies your computer to our web server when you visit the Website. We do not use the cookie to store personal information about you. Palisade uses browser cookies to improve the speed and reliability of our security system. It is recommended that you turn off any cookie warnings in your browser before using the Website, otherwise you may not be able to use the full functionality of the Website.
ACCEPTANCE AND CHANGES TO PRIVACY STATEMENTS
You acknowledge and accept that your use of the Website indicates your acceptance of the Website’s terms and conditions of use and this Privacy Statement. This Privacy Statement may change from time to time, so please refer to the Website from time to time as the Privacy Statement is subject to change. Any information collected after an amended Privacy Statement has been posted on the Website will be subject to that amended Privacy Statement.
ACCESS AND UPDATING OF INFORMATION
You are able to access and update the personal information that we hold about you at any time. To amend personal information that Palisade holds, please contact us at email@example.com or on (02) 8970 7800.
HOW YOU CAN CONTACT US